Friday 29 November 2013

The Legend of Zelda: a Link Between Worlds

First time using OBS! Twitch Lag and The Legend of Zelda: a Link Between Worlds!

OBS


Pleasant surprise to have OBS running with my 2 cams to do a 'crappy cast' capturing my Nintento 3DS.


Hopefully I will get my Roxio to work with OBS aswell.




Twitch Lag

Too bad that Twitch.TV had a special event going on... which caused for LOADS of chat disconnections/lag :\




The Legend of Zelda: a Link Between Worlds




Finally a new Zelda game! :D


Decided to do a full playthrough on stream! First part went pretty good, if you don't count the disconnections and lag... but HEY if you missed it you can watch it back down below.

Part 1 (below) Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 |
Watch live video from Oxy6 on TwitchTV

Hope to catch you at my stream next time!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment